Two weeks ago we posted that 650 tickets were left when deciding the scale of SHA2017.
Today we've reached the maximum amount of tickets: SHA2017 is sold out!
The sales have been going much faster than everyone expected two weeks ago. Given the speed of the ticket sale, it is clear that there a large interest of people that still want to join. We do have the intention to scale up a bit more. But to do that, we have to look at the impact of this. Some factors are
- Is it still possible regarding the infrastructure?
- Can the orga / volunteers handle it?
- Can our suppliers scale up where necessary?
Give us a few days to figure this out and we'll provide you with an update. Until that time, here is what you can do to help us:
- If you still want to join SHA: sign-up on the waiting list in the ticketshop, it will help give an idea how many of you still want to join
- The ticketshop will automatically make tickets available that are not paid in time, so you might be lucky
- If you are a volunteer, but didn't order a ticket, we've made a reservation for you
- There is a ticket exchange on the wiki: https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/TicketExchange
- Join the orga (https://angel.sha2017.org/) to support arranging and managing important facilities on site
We will keep you posted!